What is a ‘Menopause Power Hour’?
Your Menopause Power Hour will help you get expert advice on menopause self care. It’s a deep dive into what’s behind your concerns or symptoms, after which you receive a detailed action plan to help you move forward.
During our time together we’ll go through:
- Your current concerns or symptoms in order of priority.
- Your past medical history from birth right up to the present day.
- A diet and lifestyle analysis.
- Any medication or supplements you’re currently taking.
- Anything else which may be relevant.
This enables me to build a detailed picture of what’s going on behind the scenes (and sometimes it’s not what you think!).
By the end of your Menopause Power Hour you will:
- Understand more about your own menopause journey.
- Be more aware of what your body is asking for, and how to provide it.
- Feel more confident that you can navigate your own menopause.
- Have a clear idea of where to start.
Your Menopause Action Plan
Within 48 hours after your Power Hour, you’ll receive a personalised 5 point action plan to help you move forward fast. This may include:
- Recommendations for futher tests and investigations via your GP if appropriate.
- Dietary changes to help with hormone balance.
- Suggested supplements and dosages known to help your menopause symptoms.
- Simple herbal remedies or aromatherapy to help ease the transition.
- Signposting, eg, for support at work.
- Lifestyle upgrades to keep you feeling on top of the world.
Everything we recommend has been tried and tested over many years, so you can be confident that the recommendations made will actually work.
Who is the Menopause Power Hour For?
This is the perfect solution for you if:
- Menopause problems run in your family and you’re worried.
- You’re noticing very subtle changes that you suspect might be early peri-menopause.
- You’d prefer not to use HRT and want to start helping yourself NOW.
- You’d like to do more to help yourself but don’t know where to start.
- You’re just looking for some expert guidance rather than intensive treatment.
- You need help interpreting your DUTCH test results.
Not sure if this is the best fit for you? Do this quick assessement to find out what is!Start the questionnaire
What happens when you get expert help from Hannah?
Read our testimonials to find out.
“I got further with Hannah in 8 weeks than I did with the NHS in 10 years! Without the herbal treatment, I’m sure I wouldn’t have been able to keep the CPR going for as long as I did and I dread to think what might have happened. This programme has completely changed my life and I can’t recommend it highly enough”.Sharon Mullett, From Cambridge
Highly recommend Hannah. I was so poorly when I contacted her and had been for weeks. She arranged a consultation very quickly and provided me with everything I needed. Within one dose of my medicine I started to feel a difference and within a week was back to normal. She also recommended supplements I needed and checked in with me regularly to check on my progress. Amazing service and will be my go to for any future needs.Jordanna Wild, From Wolverhampton
I chose Hannah as a herbal practitioner after reading about her holistic approach and specialism in women’s health and would thoroughly recommend her to anyone wanting to improve their health and lifestyle.After 2 severe bouts of Covid in 2020 and 2021 I was left with severe eczema, compromised circulation and some nerve damage in my legs and feet – and of course the long term exhaustion that often comes with the virus. I tried immune-boosting supplements with no success.Hannah provided me with excellent care and treatment, fully explaining the regime of tinctures, teas and soothing creams and adjusting the balance to get it absolutely right. She also gave me valuable advice on tweaks to my lifestyle and diet.Six months on and my health has improved dramatically. My skin is almost as it was before Covid, my circulation is very much improved and the nerve pains in my legs and feet have totally gone. I have occasional tiredness with my busy lifestyle as a teacher, but Hannah is continuing to treat this with an ongoing regime of immune boosting care.What I particularly liked about Hannah’s approach was the blend of in-person visits and online support which was really flexible and fitted in with my working life, and the friendly, personal and supportive service that she provides.If you’ve been hesitating to try a herbal medicine approach then please do get in touch with Hannah as I have been delighted with the results.Lynne Taylerson, From Shropshire
I’ve been working with Hannah because I needed help with my menopause. It was mainly affecting my mood and energy levels, making it difficult to concentrate on my work. At the time I was going through a difficult period in my life, and it was wonderful to have Hannah’s support as well as her ‘magic potions’! I’m delighted with the positive outcome my treatment has had on my wellbeing. Hannah has absolutely opened my mind to the powerful benefits of herbs, and what’s right for me and my health.Sue Smillie, From East Lothian
I highly recommend Hannah. I went to her (based on a recommendation I had seen on LinkedIn) for hot flushes that were also affecting my sleep. I was also struggling to lose weight and I wondered if hormones were involved there too. Anyone who lives with hot flushes knows just how exhausting it is. I can’t have HRT due to a cancer experience years ago so I really hope Hannah could help me. I have a herbal mix for first thing in the morning and a different one for when I go to bed. The hot flushes have gone and I am sleeping so much better. It’s a real game-changer and I am so grateful to Hannah. An added bonus is that I have lost over a stone too!Yolanda, From Yorkshire
How Does The Menopause Power Hour Work?
You book your hour and complete the intake form
We spend an hour talking about you
I write and send your action plan
What’s The Investment In The Menopause Power Hour?
The fee for the Menopause Power Hour is £250 and includes:
- Your intake form and pre-assessment.
- Your 1 hour long consultation.
- Your personalised action plan.
- A discount off any recommended nutritional supplements should you choose to purchase them.
Can The Power Hour ONLY Be Used For Menopause?
Anyone can book a Power Hour if they’re just looking for expert advice rather than intensive treatment. It’s similar to the first appointment you’d have on a treatment regime like the Menopause Rescue Programme. The only difference is that instead of getting medicine and follow up appointments, you receive an action plan to guide you in your self care. That makes it perfect for preventative care in borderline or the very early stages of a new health issue.
For example, you could book a Power Hour for help with:
- Supporting a full recovery following an infection
- Borderline high blood pressure
- Abnormal smear test results
- Low immunity
- Metabolic syndrome
Do You Need Treatment More Than Advice?Let's Talk About You
Just Looking For Gentle Support?Join our Facebook Group
Want To Start With Home Learning?Find Out About Our Bestselling Course
What Are Your Hormones Up To?Find out with DUTCH
Need A Mindset Upgrade?Learn About Menopause Hypnotherapy
Got A Question?Contact us